Update December 15th, 2020: I sold all my shares at 3.145€. Gain: +13.7% (excluding taxes and trading fees).
As explained in my blog post regarding personal finance, I invest in the stock market. In the "stock pick" series, find out which stock grabs my attention.
Catana group ⛵️
Catana Group designs, constructs, and markets pleasure boats in France and internationally. It offers catamarans under the CATANA and Bali brand names.
Why did I chooste to invest in Catana group?
- Revenues increased by 6.4% in 2020 regardless of COVID-19.
- New boat sales grew by 11% (against 2019) and represent 90% of the group revenues.
- They improved product line with 2 brand-new models.
- To date, the group has an order book that already guarantees nearly €60 million of revenues for 2021.
- Catana group has attracted the attention of many trend followers in France.
What is my position?
I bought shares today - the 19th of November - at a unit price of 2.765€. I plan to sell at 3.00€ for an 8.5% ROI.
To know more about my personal finance decision, check out this blog post.
The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.